Tuesday 20 October 2009

we are up for adoption...

my name is 'Abraham'of bearlyn bears. my adoption fee is £40.00...


Ho Ho Ho my name is 'jingles' of ruth annes old time teds.My adoption fee is £65.00...






I am a homeless bear with no name...My adoption fee is £60.00...



my name is 'ida' of roosbears...My adoption fee is £35.00....



Hello my lovelies....I have a few little cuties up for adoption...looking for loving new homes....
If you are interested in any of my beary friends & would like more details about them please let me know...They are all very well behaved & get on well with other bears....just make sure you have plenty of 'honey' in the cupboard!!






5 comments:

  1. There are moments when I would like to buy everything that I see and gather it all up in my arms and take it home.......this is one of those moments..your bears are drop dead gorgeous, you are soooo clever. WOW!!!!
    Hugs Lynn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lynn i wish i could take the credit for these little darlings but i did not create them,i am a bear collector & these little ones are now looking for new homes!
    lovely to hear from you.
    hugs heidi. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your bears are lovely, I particularly love the one with no name, he looks so forlorn! You have a lovely collection x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all gorgeous Heidi. Hope they find lovely new homes x

    ReplyDelete