Wednesday 25 November 2009

This weeks tales...

Half way through the week again,were does the time go?!
What a wet & windy one it has been to,up until today which has been breezey but dry,i have actually managed to get a load of washing dry outside!!...there seems to have been a pair of boots or a umbrella drying on the doormat every day..
Saturday came & i decided i would have a bash at making a sponge...i am not a baker & do not enjoy the cooking/baking process either!!


And hey presto...here we have it!! It looks better from this angle...i didnt take a shot sideways on as it didnt rise as it should,story of my life!!...Still it tasted okay,well lets put it this way theres none left in the tin!!

Yesterday my lovely little cousin came for the day...here is love of my life waiting for natalie to arrive...


Tea & choci digestives is a must...then we went out for some lunch in view of the roaring fire..cosy!

Today has been a bob a job day,a bit of this & a bit of that....catching up with jobs.
As well as putting these little guys up for adoption..most of them on the 'bearpile' website...i have managed to rehome a few through them...if you fall in love with any of these little sweeties you know were to find me...
OSCAR...
MATHILDA.

A LITTLE ONE WITH NO NAME.


ZOE.



ACORN & HIS LITTLE FRIEND MONKEY.
Today has also been spent 'doing' the bedrooms....

The chair by my bedside...

My cabinet of old treasures...

I aslo re -arranged some of my bears...i have to make room for another who is arriving very soon...

were will he sit...i wonder....

Today some of my crafty bits i have ordered for christmas have arrived....

Lovely rusty jingly old bells...i wonder who they are for?...
Enjoy the rest of your week...xx


















1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the little one with no name. So sweet. The weather has been dire hasn't it heidi? Glad you enjoyed your lunch out x

    ReplyDelete