Sunday 11 July 2010

The raffle has been drawn....

The raffle has been drawn & the winner of 'leonora' is....drum roll please!!
The lovely lynn of sea angels http://sea-angels.blogspot.com/ i am soooo pleased it was you lynn,thankyou so much for sponsoring me in my race for life.
Julie would have been pleased too because like me she was mad about the sea & that was one thing julie loved to paint most.
Thankyou to everyone else who has been kind enough to sponsor me so far...there is still time to sponsor me,you can do so by clicking on the link at the top of my blog page.
Look forward to hearing from you lynn..leonora is very excited about going to her new home!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so very thrilled (little squeal)...in fact I could hardly believe it thank you so much. xxxxx
    I will get lots of cake made for her arrival and does she like chocolate ha ha ( hope so )
    I hope the training is going ok and your not getting tooo hot with this lovely weather.
    My Email is lynnbarron@fsmail.net my email is playing me up so this is my husbands email as well adrianbarron@googlemail.com
    love and hugs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete