Thursday 27 May 2010

My First Award & something yummy!!

I am delighted to say i have been awarded my first blog award...the beautiful blog award by felt like stichin..who can be found here http://feltlikestichin.blogspot.com/
thankyou so much!!
Yesterday my friend...my race for life partner infact came for the day...we had a lovely day.
We walked to our local farm shop which is in a lovely little village called 'greenstead green'...we walked through all the country lanes taking in all the very green lush scenery.

We were able to sit outside & have our lunch followed by a look around the farm shop at all the local produce..we treated ourselves to these sweet strawberries..the first this year...

accompanied by these scrummy meringue nests..okay not quite so local but from my favourite part of the country...

topped with this double cream..scrummy!!

What a lovely dessert..i think i will back for more!
I would like to say thankyou so much to those of you that have sponsored me so far in my race for life..i am delighted with peoples generosity!!
You can still sponsor me as the race isnt until july 25th..if you sponsor me before the 10th july you will be entered into the raffle to win sweet 'leonora'.
Just click onto the link at the top of my blog page & it will take you directly to my sponsor page & dont forget to leave me a comment so i can enter you into the raffle!! xx





3 comments:

  1. Yum! That looks so delicious! We have a little Jack Russell too, aren't they mischievous delights? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to go round the course twice to work off all the strawberries and cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you've given me a serious craving for strawberries and cream - they look scrummy!

    ReplyDelete