Wednesday 19 August 2009

as promised...the boudoir....


welcome to my bou'doir...

as promised the pretty quilt


on our bed...



i love mixing florals & stripes....




these wonderful cushions are made from antique french linen...
i get these from a wonderful french shop in cornwall...











my mum knitted me my pj case,the button is from a cardi i had when i was a little girl...







there is something about hearts...








please meet 'sally' my ragdoll...









i love my pink retro roberts radio....





in the alcove i have my treasures displayed...
hope & chris cringle sitting on top...






i love old black & white photos,this is my darling nan..



old scent bottles....






i love the way mirrors always make a room feel bigger...







the droplets catch the light...


the antique mirror above our bed...


i love this little chair & my fluffy hot water bottle cover...

i thought you might like to meet some more of my bear friends that share our bou'doir.....







zoe & zeta...
chloe' & tanner...

alfie is seated on a old collar box...

this is oscar this morning in his fluffy nest...


this is were love of my life sits every morning waiting to go for his walk,while i make the bed...what a cushy life!! well i hope you enjoyed that little tour of my bou'doir....
bye for now...

i am so sorry i have the same problem as yesterday,you will have to keep scrolling down to leave a comment & view previous posts..can anyone tell me please what i am doing wrong? i do like to get things right!!

















































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi, what a lovely bedroom you have, the mirror over your bed is really nice. And little Oz in his beddles how cute is that! He reminds me so much of Midge it will be fun to see them together again soon. We will def come round and see the 'holiday' house and time it so the tide is out and we can go down onto the beach.
    I dont know what to suggest about the big gaps the only thing I can think of is instead of just moving the pictures by dragging them up or down make the space in between smaller by using the backspace key to delete the gaps.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete