Monday, 23 June 2014

Is anyone out there?

Hi there...i seem to have lost all my lovely follower's. Thats what you get when you are away for sooo long. Anyway incase anyone stops by here is my latest piece...Golden grasses & turquoise seas. Acrylic on canvas..£65.00 plus p & p. You can now view my work on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/coastaltreasureartby heidihancocks I could do with some more likers so please stop by..i will be so glad to see you! x

7 comments:

  1. Opening locked doors in Kuwait is a very important job, as it can create awkward situations for people when they need the door, especially if the key is lost or stuck, or if there is another problem. فتح بيبان

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed how natural the writing style feels. It doesn’t sound robotic or forced, which is something I usually look for when reading posts from new yono game.

    ReplyDelete



  3. 24k bet game is an interesting platform to explore, with a simple interface and a variety of features that make it easy for users to navigate and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a useful discovery and I found myself thinking about the topic even after finishing the article khelo24bet labubu mines

    ReplyDelete